Forum durchsuchen

Tauer / Tauerville verfügbar für 7 Tage

Tauer / Tauerville verfügbar für 7 Tage vor 10 Monaten 4
You have the chance to experience three perfumes from the Tauerville STORIES line, compelling, soothing, astonishing.

Die drei Tauerville-Stories-Düfte sind für wenige Tage verfügbar: 

7 DAYS ONLY AVAILABLE,
exlusive.We decided to open up and offer for 7 days, online on tauerperfumes.com only, our STORIES LINE. This offer is valid while supply lasts.

Each of these invites you to experience uncompromising perfumery. They are an invitation to come up with your own story.

"Hyacinth and a Mechanic | Tauerville" HYACINTH AND A MECHANIC, 100ml, edt 

About the mechanic: he enters the scene swiftly but Hyacinth is first, in her spicy floral beauty. Some roses accompany her. The season: spring, with its extravagance and joy. The place: somewhere, with a mechanic around.

"When We Cuddle and I Can Smell your Perfume on My Clothes | Tauerville" WHEN WE CUDDLE AND I CAN SMELL YOUR PERFUME ON MY CLOTHES, 100ml, edt

Cuddling is wonderful: imagine the warm sweet memories of a long cuddle. The notes of woody vanilla, clean muscs, sweet benzoin, powdery bergamot, and a touch of roses make you smile.

"He Left His Cologne in My Bedroom | Tauerville" HE LEFT HIS COLOGNE IN MY BEDROOM, 100ml, edt

The scene: he left. You try his cologne. You keep it and engage in memories.

A classic take on a clean cologne with a twist. Enjoy the musky amber gris blended with a woody, clean vetiver, green iris, a dash of rose, a generous extra dose of bergamot, paired with rosemary.

vor 10 Monaten
Bei Antworten benachrichtigen
Übersicht Gutscheine, Deals & Gratisproben Tauer / Tauerville verfügbar für 7 Tage
Gehe zu