Forum durchsuchen

John Varvatos Oud im Oktober ?

John Varvatos Oud im Oktober ? vor 10 Jahren
Weiß jemand wann genau das "John Varvatos Oud" raus kommen soll ?
Was meint ihr, was kann man vom Duft erwarten ?
Laut Zutatenliste scheint ja so einiges erlesenes drin zu sein ...
vor 10 Jahren
Soll ab Oktober 2014 im ausgesuchten und exklusiven Fachhandel erhältlich sein. Preis für den 125 ml Flakon liegt bei 115 Euro.
vor 10 Jahren
Hab mal direkt bei Varvatos nachgefragt, wen es interessiert:

______________________________________________ _____________

Hey !
First off, I hope that you had a restful weekend.

Second, I am sorry that we do not yet have this item for you. We expect to have it on sale in mid-to-late October. From what I have smelled, the product is fantastic. So, sorry for the wait, but we will have it in stock before you know it. Smile
Also, for full disclosure, we just changed distribution centers. During this transitional period, we currently cannot ship to Germany because we are changing service providers for shipping internationally and will not be up and running internationally until late October as well.
Once this happens, however, the shopping experience will be fantastic. The new provider will give you an estimate of your duty fees and the integration will present the products to you in your currency so that you know exactly what you are paying before you place your order.
For now, we cannot apologize enough for the inconvenience and hope that this experience does not deter you from shopping with John Varvatos. In fact, I have already created a calendar appointment to send you a reminder about Oud and the international shipping for when we are back up and running.
Always happy to help!
John Varvatos
Customer Care

john varvatos
phone: 1.800.780.5838

www.johnvarvatos.com
www.facebook.com/johnvarvatos
www.youtube.com/johnvarvatos
please consider the environment before printing this e-mail
vor 10 Jahren
3.11.14 laut parfumdreams.de
da steht er schon.
vor 10 Jahren
Mit den Verfügbarkeitsangaben, bzw. Lieferterminen bei PD wär ich äußerst vorsichtig, die Ankündigungen stimmen nicht immer. Der masculin pluriel von Maison Francis Kurkdjian hätte bereits seit 2. September verfügbar sein sollen und isses immer noch nicht.
vor 10 Jahren
In Frankfurt beim Albrecht gibt es ihn.
vor 10 Jahren
Wir haben ihn auch schon im Laden stehen. Solider Duft, John Varvatos DNA mit bisschen Oud.
vor 10 Jahren
Ich bin so gespannt!
Bitte bitte, eine der Neuerscheinungen muss doch passen ^^
Bei Antworten benachrichtigen
Übersicht Herren-Parfum John Varvatos Oud im Oktober ?
Gehe zu