Forum durchsuchen

Dior Homme Parfum

1 - 25 von 148
Dior Homme Parfum vor 10 Jahren
Dior im "Parfum-Rausch":
nach Eau Sauvage und Fahrenheit, nun Dior Homme in der Parfumkonzentration:

http://www.sephora.fr/Parfum/Parfum-Homme/Dior -Homme-Parfum/P1918001
vor 10 Jahren
Danke für die Info - gerade blind bestellt. Mal sehen, wann es kommt und wie es ist. Ich berichte.
vor 10 Jahren
Bin gespannt !
vor 10 Jahren
Ist den Kollegen auf basenotes auch schon aufgefallen, aber niemand weiß etwas ...

www.basenotes.net/threads/386187-Dior-Homme-Pa rfum!-!

In Google finde ich auch nix, sonst würde ich das Parfum einreichen. Naja, schaun mer mal, was denn da in (angeblich) 6-8 Tagen bei mir daheim ankommt.
Re: Dior Homme Parfum vor 10 Jahren
Easyfish:
Dior im "Parfum-Rausch":
nach Eau Sauvage und Fahrenheit, nun Dior Homme in der Parfumkonzentration:

http://www.sephora.fr/Parfum/Parfum-Homme/Dior -Homme-Parfum/P1918001

ShockedShockedShockedShockedShocked

Muss ich haben!!!!
vor 10 Jahren
Hier eine erste Review von Basenotes:

"All right folks.

As it so happens, I am in Paris right now, and after I saw this thread, I went to the Galeries Lafeyette to see if they had this mysterious "Dior Homme Parfum." They did. The SA working there said it was top secret and that basically it had its surprise premier on Friday and that it will be exclusive to Paris (maybe to Galeries Lafeyettes?) until September.

The Dior Homme Parfum is real, and it is no joke. That is to say: in my personal opinion, it is OUTSTANDING. It is not just a rebranding of Dior Homme Intense, but is its own thing, and it is incredible. I would say, get ready for the hype train, but I don't know if this will appeal to everyone the way DHI does.

As for me, I sprayed it on today, had a "wow" experience, and immediately bought the bottle on the spot. I may head back tomorrow to buy a back up bottle, it was that good.

Some initial impressions. This is at least as powerful as Dior Homme Intense, if not more so. When you spray it on, you can see the increased concentration--it goes on oily on skin. The initial blast is very heavy on the iris. For those who don't like the "lipstick" smell of Dior Homme, this is probably not good news for you. But for those of you who do (as I do), it is an extremely striking opening. It is striking, breathtaking even.

The top notes go away and the iris fades into the background as it goes into the heart. A dusty bitter-sweet wood note comes to the fore at this stage. I know this is going to sound strange, but this phase of the perfume reminded me very much of Slumberhouse Ore. I don't know if it is cocoa, but there was a sort of dark cocoa / woody effect, but much drier in the mid phase than Dior Homme Intense. There is a floral sheen in the background (perhaps lavender?) that prevents it from getting too heavy, but it is still dark and extremely rich. I thought I could detect some sandalwood in there, but I don't know what the official notes are.

After 7 hours, I can't tell if there is still projection (I am not a good judge of this since I tend to get olfactory fatigue), but its longevity is still going strong. And in the base, the scent becomes increasingly sweeter. The base becomes a lot like DHI with this cocoa / vanilla / cedar mixture, although I can't shake the impression of sandalwood in the base, but the opening and the heart is really striking and is where the soul of this perfume is to be found (in my opinion).

So these are just my initial thoughts--I only had one spray to the wrist, and tomorrow I will do a full wearing and report back.

This is an A+ in my view, at least for now, and for fans of the Dior Homme line, a safe blind buy and worth the expensive asking price in my opinion."
vor 10 Jahren
Oh, muss ich Morgen gleich mal in Straßburg gucken ob es den dort im Sephora auch gibt Smile
vor 10 Jahren
Steve:
Oh, muss ich Morgen gleich mal in Straßburg gucken ob es den dort im Sephora auch gibt Smile

Ich denke schon - ich habe ihn zumindest schon mal online bei denen gekauft. Wenn du ihn gleich wieder loswerden willst, sprich mich an. Wink
vor 10 Jahren
Hier die weiterführende Review aus Basenotes:

"OK, today I am doing a full wearing (three sprays, one to the chest, one to the wrist, one to the neck). I haven't really changed from my initial impressions: there is an opening blast of iris that goes into the background (but never fully disappears) and morphs into a somewhat drier and woodier heart than DHI.

The more I smell, the more I think there is sandalwood in this scent, and quite a bit of it (whether synthetic or natural I cannot tell).

What is certain is that the heart of the Parfum is drier (less sweet) than DHI: a dusky and dark wood with the warmth of sandalwood. The vanilla impression is still there, but it has been toned down.

If yesterday is any indication, and after two hours I'm getting this sense, the perfume evolves toward the vanilla base of DHI--but with the iris and woods still toning down the vanilla and making this indeed more of an intensified Dior Homme rather than a simple "vanilla bomb."

Will DHI be rendered obsolete by the Parfum? Maybe... DHI seems a bit smoother and sweeter and more of a crowd pleaser, the Parfum is duskier and drier. I suspect, although cannot say with certainty, that the Parfum will delight the perfume aficionado more than DHI, but that DHI will remain more popular overall. I haven't done a side by side comparison to DHI yet--maybe I'll do that tomorrow. Although it is too early to tell, right now I prefer the Parfum to DHI.

Again, the overall effect of the Parfum is so deep, rich and warm... this will be an excellent fall and winter scent, and yes, it is sexy as hell."
vor 10 Jahren
Die Hoffnung ist nach dem Bericht des basenoters weiterhin groß bei mir, dass das Parfum nicht riecht wie ein verstärktes Intense, dass es an Eleganz mit dem EdT schlichtweg nicht aufnehmen kann.
vor 10 Jahren
Da ich das Dior Homme echt mag, aber DHI für eine viel zu süss-feminine verschlimmbesserung des EdT halte, klingt der hier deutlich interessanter. Mehr DH als DHI, ich wär dabei wenn jemand ein Sharing macht.
vor 10 Jahren
DanielFR87:
ich wär dabei wenn jemand ein Sharing macht.

+1 Smile
vor 10 Jahren
ich konnte nicht anders, hab es soeben auch bestellt Very Happy
vor 10 Jahren
Ok, wer verkauft mir ne 10ml Abfüllung? Wink
vor 10 Jahren
Heiliger BimBam ! Ist ja bald Weihnachten. RazzWink
vor 10 Jahren
uiuiui da bin ich mal auf das Feedback gespannt Cool
vor 10 Jahren
Krass! Da werden die Server von fragrantica/basenotes/parfumo demnächst wohl heiß laufen Very Happy
vor 10 Jahren
Ich schieb's auch auf die Urlaubszeit, dass dieser Thread hier noch keine 20 Seiten hat. Razz
Aber zugegeben. Ich freu mich auf das Parfüm. Klingt sehr vielversprechend.
Das Geld das ich beim Idealen Mann von Guerlain gespart habe kann ja nun andersweitig verplempert werden.
vor 10 Jahren
Das bedeutet aber nicht das Ende vom Intense oder?!?!
Ihr wisst ja, was mit Fahrenheit Absolute passiert ist. Shocked
vor 10 Jahren
Weiß einer wann der duft im Handel erschein ?
vor 10 Jahren
KleinerPrinz:
Das bedeutet aber nicht das Ende vom Intense oder?!?!
Ihr wisst ja, was mit Fahrenheit Absolute passiert ist. Shocked

Guter Gedanke! Aber entgegen dem Fahrenheit Absolute verkauft sich das Homme Intense wie geschnitten Brot! Denke daher nicht, dass das Parfum unbedingt das Intense ablösen soll...schon allein wegen der Preisgestaltung!
vor 10 Jahren
Krusty:
Weiß einer wann der duft im Handel erschein ?

Siehe den allerersten Post in diesem Thread... Im Übrigen am besten den Basenotes-Thread lesen
vor 10 Jahren
Wer sich den Duft bei Sephora in Frankreich online bestellen will, sollte den Code: "LUCKY25" beim Bestellvorgang eingeben.

Gibt 25€ Rabatt auf die Bestellung und gleicht die relativ hohen Versandkosten (13,90€) wieder aus.

Also wenn das kein Anreiz ist Very Happy
vor 10 Jahren
Steve:
Wer sich den Duft bei Sephora in Frankreich online bestellen will, sollte den Code: "LUCKY25" beim Bestellvorgang eingeben.

Gibt 25€ Rabatt auf die Bestellung und gleicht die relativ hohen Versandkosten (13,90€) wieder aus.

Warste eigentlich in Straßburg und hast ihn dort gefunden?
vor 10 Jahren
Showdown:
Steve:

Warste eigentlich in Straßburg und hast ihn dort gefunden?

Ich war dort ja, aber sie hatten den nicht mehr (... oder auch noch nicht.. mein Schul-Französisch ist schon lange her *g*) auf Lager. Soll aber Morgen dort verfügbar sein.

Die Verkäuferin war jedoch verwundert das ich überhaupt von dem Duft wusste Smile
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Steve am 10.08.2014, 18:42, insgesamt einmal bearbeitet
1 - 25 von 148
Bei Antworten benachrichtigen
Übersicht Herren-Parfum Dior Homme Parfum
Gehe zu